Sunday 5 February 2017

Harvard 10-4 Convoy - Rig Review

Rig Review

 

Harvard 10-4 Convoy

The Harvard 10-4 was identical to a CB Radio called the Sonic 10-4 I had first bought a few years previously.  I bought this and one other similar handheld and never really received any signals other than when my kids and I were playing in the woods or messing around in the garden.
 
To its benefit, it is small enough and lightweight enough to carry and is fairly easy to use.  It is hindered however by an appalling range and limited to just two channels 14 & 30.  Its handy to have when you know other radios are close by but a struggle because of only having two channels.

I have had it knocking around in my radio shack for years and I do dust it off now and again when testing other rigs for send and receive.
 
 
Type          2 Channel FM
Design       6/10
Price          7/10
Usability   3/10


Overall    16/30
 

You Tube Video


Harvard 10-4 Convoy




Other Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment