Tuesday 31 January 2017

Sonic 10-4 Envoy Handheld - Rig Review

Rig Review


Sonic 10-4 Envoy

 
 
The Sonic 10-4 was the first item I bought when returning to CB Radio as I wasn't sure how many people were on in my area these days.  I bought this and one other similar handheld and never really received any signals other than when my kids and I were playing in the woods or messing around in the garden.
 
To its benefit, it is small enough and lightweight enough to carry and is fairly easy to use.  It is hindered however by an appalling range and limited to just two channels 14 & 30.  Its handy to have when you know other radios are close by but a struggle because of only having two channels.

I have had it knocking around in my radio shack for years and I do dust it off now and again when testing other rigs for send and receive.
 
 
Type          2 Channel FMDesign       6/10
Price          7/10
Usability   3/10


Overall    16/30
 
 
 

You Tube Video


Sonic 10-4 Envoy



 
 

Other Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment